like (plural likes)
- (also the likes of) Someone similar to a given person, or something similar to a given object; a comparative; a type; a sort.
- We shall never see his like again. â€” Winston Churchill on T.E. Lawrence
- bowls full of sweets, chocolates and the like
- something the likes of which I had never seen before
- Something that a given person likes.
- Tell me your likes and dislikes.
4 letters in word "like": E I K L.
No anagrams for like found in this word list.
Words found within like: